The Peerless 8796 is a self-priming pump with suction lift up to 20 feet. The power end is interchangeable with the Peerless 8196 power end. The two-piece casing allows for quick replacement of the inner volute and the impeller is also available as keyed & bolted to prevent impeller from unthreading.
Capacities Up to 700 GPM
Head Up to 400 feet
Pressure Up to 375 psi
Horsepower Up to 40 hp
Temperature Up to 500°F
Liquids Clean liquid sumps, chemical and petroleum transfers
Materials Ductile iron, 316SS, CD4MCu, Alloy 20
- The 8796 pumps’ unique self-priming casing design enables them to keep a prime and release any air in the liquid being suctioned through the self-venting top centerline discharge.
- The inner volute may be quickly replaced thanks to the innovative two-piece pull-apart housing. There are many wear-resistant materials that can be used to create the inner volute itself, including CD4MCu..
- Fully open impellers have a clog-resistant construction. Pumping viscous fluids results in smaller losses because shear is decreased. Additionally, keyed and bolted designs for all impellers are offered as an option.
- Internal coating on the bearing frame ensures that neither the oil nor the bearings will ever become contaminated.
- For Peerless Pump, Inpro created the VBXD labyrinth oil seal, which offers both static and dynamic sealing to shield bearings from contaminating elements.
- Precision-bored bearing fittings are used throughout, and all bearings have a minimum ANSI L10 life of 17,500 hours or more.
- The shaft can be ordered with a sleeve or in a solid shaft form. An O-ring seal on the impeller prevents corrosion in the shaft’s threaded area.
- Integral back pump-out vanes lower the pressure in the stuffing box, extending the lifespan of the packing or the mechanical seal..