Heavy duty design ANSI pump, available in a wide range of metallurgies. Standard design includes lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry, highest bearing “Basic Dynamic Load Rating”, power end L10 life in excess of 100K hours and “Flinger” oil lubrication system.
- The LVA casing has a fully contained gasket and is a self-venting, top centerline discharge.
- Dual oil level monitoring devices with a clear “Trico Optimatic” constant level oiler and a bullseye sight glass.
- Two 7300 series heavy duty angular contact bearings, installed back-to-back, offer an industry leading L10 life of more than 100,000 hours.
- With the largest shaft diameter (D) and the smallest impeller overhang (L), this engine has the lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry.
- When compared to other manufacturers flooded lubricated bearings, the Flinger type lubrication system results in a continual oil mist cascading over the radial and thrust bearings.
- Vanes are pumped out by integral impellers, which lower stuffing box pressure and increase mechanical seal and bearing life.
- For a limited number of sizes of Pump Group I, II, and III pumps, a Low Flow Impeller is offered. When using a normal pump, this Low Flow Impeller aids in extending MTBF for applications that are close to shutting off.
Capacities Up to 4000 US GPM
Head Up to 728 feet
Pressure Up to 350 psi
Horsepower Up to 275 hp
Temperature Up to 500 °F
Drives Electric Motors, Steam Turbines, Diesel, PTO, VFD, Belts…
Liquids Liquors, alcohols, combustibles, fertilizers, acids, bases, water
Materials Cast or Ductile iron, 316SS(L), 304SS(L), Elcomet K, A48, 317SS, R55, Monel, Nickel,
Hastelloy(s), Titanium, Zirconium, plus most machinable alloys.