Heavy duty design ANSI pump, available in a wide range of metallurgies. Standard design includes lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry, highest bearing “Basic Dynamic Load Rating”, power end L10 life in excess of 100K hours and “Flinger” oil lubrication system.
- The LVA casing is a self-venting, top centerline discharge with a fully confined gasket.
- Dual oil level monitoring systems; “Bullseye Sight Glass” and clear “Trico Optimatic” constant level oiler.
- Two heavy duty, back-to-back mounted, 7300 series, angular contact bearings, providing an industry leading L10 life in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Largest shaft diameter (D) and shortest impeller overhang (L), resulting in the lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry.
- Flinger type lubrication system creates a constant oil mist cascading over the radial & thrust bearings, resulting in cooler running bearings than other manufacturers flooded lubricated bearings.
- Integral impellers pump out vanes reduce stuffing box pressure, extending mechanical seal and bearing life.
- A Low Flow Impeller is available for select sizes of Pump Group I, II & III pumps. This Low Flow Impeller helps extend MTBF for those applications operating close to shut-off on a standard pump.
Capacities Up to 4000 US GPM
Head Up to 728 feet
Pressure Up to 350 psi
Horsepower Up to 275 hp
Temperature Up to 500 °F
Drives Electric Motors, Steam Turbines, Diesel, PTO, VFD, Belts…
Liquids Liquors, alcohols, combustibles, fertilizers, acids, bases, water
Materials Cast or Ductile iron, 316SS(L), 304SS(L), Elcomet K, A48, 317SS, R55, Monel, Nickel,
Hastelloy(s), Titanium, Zirconium, plus most machinable alloys.