Fluid News – IPE Named Grundfos Authorized Industry Partner
Grundfos, a global leader in pump technology, recently recognized Illinois Process Equipment as an Authorized Industry Partner. The AIP initiative consists of a comprehensive assessment of the partner’s competence in the following areas:
- Commercial – Ability to implement business processes supporting best in class routines for satisfying customer’s needs
- Marketing – Ability to brand themselves
- Competencies – Ability to continuously and systematically develop employee’s competencies
- Growth & Engagement – Alignment of partner goals with Grundfos’s goals
- Performance Measurement – Ability to systematically measure customer and employee satisfaction
- Engineering – Ability to adopt newest Grundfos offerings and further integrate these into customers’ systems
Greg Rossi, IPE’s president, states: “The entire IPE team should be proud of this accomplishment. We strive each day to improve the customer’s experience with Grundfos products. Their commitment to social responsibility, thinking ahead, and innovation is exemplified in everything they do–from product design to sustainability initiatives. We are honored to be part of the Grundfos team.”
Fluid News – IPE Now Distributes Iwaki Air AODD Pumps
Iwaki Air AODD pumps are engineered for maximum utility. They are portable and easy to install, operate, and maintain. Infinitely variable flow rates and variable discharge pressures can handle a large range of fluids, including corrosive chemicals and flammable liquids. The AODD pumps can run dry, self-prime and dead-head without damaging the pump. Other design elements that distinguish Iwaki Air AODD pumps include body stabilization features to ensure heat resistance, and sound suppression construction to reduce both mechanical noise and compressed air noise.
These pumps are built for power. A higher power output means the pump can operate with less applied air pressure compared with many competitor’s pumps – often outperforming pumps that may have a higher listed flow rate.